Thread: Vagina smell
View Single Post
Old 26-04-2023, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vagina smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelynmarie View Post
Lady here, Some girls will emit ‘fishy’ smell from their vagina for few reasons:

- they recently had raw sex, and the guy probably had bad hygiene which caused a reaction to the kitty causing the fishy smell
- or the guy came in her and she is allergic to cum in her kitty which caused a reaction and the fishy smell
- or her kitty is allergic to latex (condoms) which causes the smell
- or she could be allergic to saliva when you ate her out which caused a reaction and the smell
- whatever we eat affects our kitty too, so most probably she lacks of food from probiotics which caused the fishy smell
- or she has Yeast infection/ candida / bacterial vaginosis (not STI btw!! - just normal kitty infections due to change of ph level and is not transmittable) and is not doing anything to treat it.

Some girls might say the fishy smell is normal down there.
It is not!
They are brushing off the fact that they have bad hygiene or lingering infections or allergic reactions.

I got this once years ago and it was due to bacterial vaginosis, went away after a week of treating it.

Also a tip to girls to keep the kitty fresh: eat lots of yogurt and take probiotics with cranberry extract <3
Thanks so much sis for being so direct n honest with us guys giving us so much detailed info abt u girls' pussy smell ...helping us guys understand n be aware of the problem

Hv rewarded u with my +27 cherries for taking the initiative to help share the info with us ....boosting UP^^ yr points from 80 to 107

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-04-2023 at 08:52 PM.