View Single Post
Old 09-04-2023, 01:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 12
visser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvisser deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Okay looks like admin deleted my post because I mentioned LC by name. Which is a bitch so I got to redo this post all over again. But I guess it’s okay because I have updates on my trip.

Okay so as mentioned in my previous post that got deleted, I’m here for a couple of days. I’m not going to go into detail as to what I did every day but I’ll just keep it focused on the sex stuff

First day:
Where to Bui Vien street looking for some action but didn’t find anything because it’s quite a commercial stretch. There were a couple of massage girls walking around and offering their prices to me but didn’t feel that they were very good looking so I didn’t take them out for the offer.

Felt disappointed by the whole Bui Vien experience so I decided to go to the famous LC. When I reach there there were a whole bunch of Korean and Chinese guys waiting in queue to choose. There were about 50 odd girls in the space, but only about 30 maybe 35 would go into the area for viewing. There were all types of girls there, it all shapes and forms, catering to every fetish that you may have. There was the OL type, nubile type, the big titty slut type, and some really really young ones. I picked one and we went up to another waiting area. I think I visited at the peak period. It was a Thursday at about 8 pm, but they’re worth about 15 other guys in the room with me. We had to wait about 20 minutes for the room to be cleaned.

So after 20 minutes, the girl brought me to another building. Yes we actually exited LC building to the hotel behind LC. Once in the room I am dressed at the girl started doing her thing. The fuck was okay, but she was rushing me which I didn’t appreciate. So I deliberately took my time to fuck her.

Damage was 600K plus 2M. I went back to my Airbnb to sleep after.

Second day:
Decided to go to NPK. Don’t expect quality girls there. The quality ranges from 4/10 to 6/10. These are blowjob bars so don’t expect great service here. Tip: bring your own condom. Super important. Damage ranges from 400k to 500k. If you don’t want to tip, make sure you bring exact change.

After that I decided to go to Truong Dinh for dinner. Walk past a hot toc, with many ladies in tight pink dresses. Got tempted and walked in to find out more. They showed me a menu, and I ended up choosing a 90 mins hot stone massage for 450k. On the price list was a 400k tip for the girls. I should have asked what the tip was for, but I was too tired and opted to be surprised.

And surprise! I got nothing but blue balls. Luckily I had already released in the afternoon, so I didn’t feel too bad about it. Lesson learned: just because the tip is listed on the menu, does not mean that there are any sexual services for sale. Feeling a bit sian, I decided to head to the pasteur street bars. The girl quality here is definitely better than Bui Vien. I walked around the area and finally decided to head into above. Turns out that these aren’t titty bars. The girl even told me that she didn’t like Koreans because they get too touchy when they drink. I mean, isn’t that the point?!

If any bros know where to go to teh some nehneh along Pasteur street, let me know.

Ladies drink 170k + My drink 60k. Will not return.

Day 3:
8pm local time: I went to LC again. This time that aren’t many people inside so I got to choose the best. My girl was 19 years old and really pretty. She didn’t bring me out of the building this time. She brought us to a room in the same building. And that room was 10 times better than the room I was brought to the previous night. This room had a sauna steam room and Jacuzzi bath tub.

My girl started at 5 pm. So maybe that’s a good time to go so you know you’re getting refreshed stock.

So pro tip for this place: if you see that the place is crowded, leave and come back later. Or risk getting a shitty room.

This concludes my trip. Extremely happy with LC.

Good luck hunting!

Last edited by visser; 09-04-2023 at 06:50 AM.