View Single Post
Old 07-04-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
Pussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud ofPussycheongster has much to be proud of
Re: Do you feel awkward visiting different ml from the same shop?

Exactly my same sentiments too. I usually take my regular girl, but recently there were 2 new girls at the shop. Not bad looking too. So when my regular was off that day, I chose the new girl. And we hit off well together too. Turns out she is just as good in massage and dmgs also sama sama. $50 can also roam all over with sensual hj. And she asked me to visit her again next round. Aiya... it's ok if they happen to be from different shops. But such is life.

Think the easier and more obvious choice (at least for me) is to stick to the regular girl. But sometimes having variety is good. But so far the first ML's services and massage has been nothing short of excellent, and I don't want her attitude to change in case she not happy I using another ML in the same massage shop lei.