Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Mascherano admits Tevez fear

Mascherano: Tevez fan

Javier Mascherano has warned his Liverpool team-mates and the rest of the Premier League to be wary of what Carlos Tevez can achieve at Manchester United.

Tevez, who moved to English shores alongside Mascherano in joining West Ham last season, completed his long-protracted move to Old Trafford earlier this month.

The diminutive Argentine has been promoted to United's starting line-up earlier than expected due to Wayne Rooney's injury, and his international team-mate is expecting great things.

Terror of Tevez

Of the opinion that Tevez will flourish under the stewardship of Sir Alex Ferguson, Mascherano is confident English football will soon see the best of his compatriot.

"The arrival of Carlos is a double-edged sword," he said in the Sunday Mirror.

"I am happy for him, but, because he has gone to a rival club, I am worried about him because he can do great things.

"Carlos is an explosive forward and is able to unbalance any defence. He is a big danger to everyone in this league.

"United have some great attacking players with Carlos, Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo. They are all quick, fast and will get a strong understanding between them."