View Single Post
Old 10-03-2023, 05:45 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1337 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Men above 50yrs old, let's talk a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnulnu99 View Post
I own two property. One of them is being rented out.

I intend to rent the one I am staying once I have decided to emigrate out.
nice. multiple properties means someone else is working day and night to pay your mortgage and you just do the down payment.

Great strategy

who runs or works out at least 3 times a week, or 5 times, with body weight, running, skipping?

not going into fasting or type of diet. just want to know how many active bros work out as part of their lifestyle.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment