View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 3
Regretfulman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRegretfulman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by WILHD View Post
Not everybody is a vapid showoff. I tried to be careful with my money in my 20s and I'm doing good now. I had nothing when 18.

If you're a 18 years old, you don't have money, you leech off Daddy's because you're brainless. That's my whole point, people who try to show off with money they don't even deserve. Hard to call it a lifestyle when you borrow (steal) it from others.
Read my post again. Im not asking about your story. I dont give a damn. Yes, you invest at 18, just like i did.

What im saying is "IF you are an AH SIA KIA, would you invest the money or spend it wildly?" If money is in abundanxe at a young age, why will these ASKs bother to jnvest it? Just spend for own pleasure sua.

Btw im not a ASK either, im from a middle class background. But your insecurity/bitterness is very obvious. Don't forget, people are products of their circumstances. And you cant blame people for being born rich, they dont get to choose.

And calling it stealing is far-fetched too.