View Single Post
Old 09-01-2023, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 435 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4431 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
Can I just ask is anyone experiencing no replies from MLS listed on slg? I have tried texting several of them to ask for location and wanting to book but no reply. Went back to my old MLS to check is there any bad record by far is don't have. So kinda puzzled that I'm not getting any replies. Tried texted twice on different weeks/days but still no reply. Saw quite a few bros experiencing the same issue not getting any bookings or replies.
Those experience guys can share any solution for such situation?
From my experience, assuming you have a good record in the database, book a day in advance for ang pais. Give her an exact time slot instead of a range. If she replies she's not available, suggest alternative time slots until she's available. Only after she confirms the time slot then I would ask for her address if it's the first time I'm visiting her. Keeping the booking text short and direct to the point usually works well for me.

Last edited by angusmackenzie; 09-01-2023 at 07:03 PM.