View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 19
JDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud ofJDLKH has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=913721

This is a RTF, so will be similar to previous report. Lisa service is so addicting.

OKT : 10/10, The Pimp, very fast reply and a real pro
AREA 地区 : SG Orchard Condo
Name 名字 : Lisa
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10 Beautiful but older than photo
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : 30s
Body 身材 : 9/10, nice sexy curves, not fat, slight tummy
Boobs 胸部 : B/C, enhanced soft, nicely shaped, sharp brown nipples
Catbath 全身漫游 : 7/10, mainly on nipples
French : 8/10 standard
BBBJ 无套口交 : 10/10, nice long BBBJ, lots of slurping, head twisting until CIM 1st shot. Even more power this time. Despite she has been working straight since 10 am.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 11/10, Shaved pussy, no smell, gets really wet and horny. She loves it inbetween fucks.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/10 cowgirl, Missionary, passionate, she likes a good fuck after painting
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10 she remembered me from before. Passionately hugged and kissed me.

Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 really had a satisfying sexual time.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes.

Remarks (if any) 评语 :
Chatted with me first, I speak Thai so we had a very relaxed happy chat as she played with my cock and got it hard. I too was busy feeling her up.
She pushed me onto my back and short cat bath then long long powerful BBBJ began. Can't keep it in and 1st shoot is done. CIM with no complaints and continued to BBBJ me until I was all soft. It was great.
We chatted again and not long 2nd round began. BBBJ again until hard then she cowgirl me really hard, wow so much power despite not having had lunch and continuous working since 10 am. Then my turn to pound her hard, inbetween having a good wet abalone meal, this made her more horny and she ground her pussy into me. Finally fucked her until completion.
Really good fuck and suck and all.
I had no more time for a 3rd shot like before. Lisa can take the pounding and seems to enjoy it.

Date / 日期 : 7/1/2023 Evening

Last edited by JDLKH; 08-01-2023 at 01:17 PM.