Thread: True
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2023, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 11
crit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycrit deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: True

“Well, someone had too much to drink!”

He said, with a smile on his face while his wife shows genuine concern.

“Are you feeling okay? Maybe some water?”

She asks softly while placing her hand on Shu’s elbow.

“Of course I am okay. You know! I am so happy now!”

Shu responds, at a higher decibel than the volume we were at.

“Oh, okay. Let’s go and have a seat.”

I placed both my hands on Shu’s elbows, with my chest acting as a pillar for her thick wobbly body. Both my direct report and his wife gave a subtle reaction in their eyes, questioning the intimate energy I give off as I place my arm on her. I excused myself politely from the conversation I had with my direct report and his wife and tended to Shu. I placed her on my queen-size bed in the far corner of the tiny apartment.

“You feeling okay?”

I asked as she gives me a big, wide smile spread across her thick round cheeks. Her eyes are half shut. The surrounding soft feather mattress is conforming towards the pressure of her butt resting on them.

“Of course!”

Her girlfriend persona is back on.

Her hair was still neatly tucked behind her ears. Her face fully flushed as her blouse has slightly displaced on her shoulder, revealing a tiny hint of the nude lacey bra straps. Her lace trim wide legs shorts are pulled up near her pelvis area, revealing most of her thick, wide-shaven thighs. A memory deep in my brain was ignited, with those thighs cupping my ears while I suck and pull on those flabby lips as waves of thick sticky discharge smeared my mouth. A wild perverted beast catalyst by the alcohol has woken up inside me. The cooling sensation in my boxers has come back quickly as my pre-cum moistens the now-dried spot from before.

I am tempted to stroke her thigh, but I cannot do it. I can sense all the glares from the corner of their eyes from the back of my body, all pointed towards our direction, observing our every single move. I fought the urge and lay her down on my bed. Pulling the covers over her to make her more comfortable, I realized I had made a big mistake by doing that. Putting one’s personal covers over someone else is a display of clear intimacy, especially between two opposite sexes. I ignored all the unwanted stares, which by now I am sure have been burning a deep hole behind my back.