View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
Re: My lonely cousin

as she was watching the screen, she eventually fell asleep on my bed. i slowly crawled out of bed, and told my parents and her parents she fell asleep. they told me to let her sleep and i told them i will sleep on the floor mattress tonight.
my relatives eventually all left, and my parents went to bed shortly.

i took a shower, went to my room, laid down my mattress and fell asleep. at about 2am. angel woke up and nudged me to wake up.

angel: oi why u never wake me up! everyone all go home liao ah?

me: eh ya i see u sleep till so shiok.. so they ask me to let u sleep. but u very dirty leh u never shower then sleep on my bed.

angel: paiseh i go home now ok..

me: eh dont need la nvm u just go shower then sleep here lor. i already put the mattress out very troublesome. somemore u also no key to go home. everyone sleep already!

angel: harr.... ok i go shower first.

angel eventually left my room and shower. i was sitting there wondering. she go shower never bring clothes go?? then how she shower?

15minutes later. angel came out of the shower, she was wearing her old clothes. but she came out holding a plastic bag. i took a little glance and noticed that it was her bra. so she must not be wearing anything inside now!

Me: eh u shower u wear back old clothes not dirty? then u lie down on my bed got difference meh?

angel: i forget bring in ma... u borrow me ur clothes can?

me: na u can wear this.

as i am super tall, about 191cm tall, and she is petite, about 158cm tall only. my clothes is super huge for her. i passed her my oversized dri fit top

me: i hide myself in the blanket ok u faster change.

angel took my shirt and she changed.

angel: im done!

i turned over and my shirt took over her whole body. her nipples were poking a little and i could see almost the whole shape of her tits. i tried not to be obvious that im staring at them.

me: wa like dress for u leh.

angel: ya ur pants cannot even fit me i wear liao will drop leh!

me: huh so u not wearing pants??

angel: aiya the shirt big enough can cover everything la.

she proceeded to climb back onto the bed. as my room is quite small, when she go to my bed, she have to go past me. she climbed onto the bed and when she was climbing on it, her ass was facing me. i could totally see everything from the back and she wasnt aware. i thought she only took off her bra. turns out that even her panties was off. I was surprised to see that she was cleanly shaved and it looks very clean. i quickly looked away so that she wouldnt notice that i saw everything.

angel: ok lets sleep! very late liao!

me: ok i go off the light.

i kept tossing and turning and i couldnt fell asleep. i couldnt clear off the thought of her body and i kept thinking about it. my little boy rose up so hard and i really needed to jerk off but she is in my room.

10 minutes later,

angel: u ok anot? the mattress too hard ah cannot sleep?

me: ya... nvm la i just try.

angel: u want come to the bed anot. i can move inside.

me: nvm la paiseh leh

angel: JUST COME LA! I also not paiseh u paiseh for what!!

i climbed onto the bed and i tucked myself into the blanket. i couldnt lay down straight as my little brother would show himself a bit in through the blanket. so i faced the other side away from her.

i turned and my hand accidentally brushed against her ass. i could feel the perky ass through the t shirt and my lil brother got even harder...