View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 12
Minister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to allMinister123 is a name known to all
My lonely cousin

Abit of background story. My family's mixed China and Singapore. Hence, i have many relatives that actually comes from China.

I'm pretty close to my cousins, as most of my cousins are around my age, we have been playing together since we were 6/7. In particular, I have this female cousin who is 2 years older than me. Lets call her Angel (Not real name).

Angel and I stays 10 minutes walking distance away from each other. When I was younger, I often go to their house to play as I am very close to a Bert and Melissa(Not real name), my younger cousins.

Fastforward to present. I am 27, angel is 29 and my cousins are 25 (female cousin) and 24 (male cousin) respectively. All this story happened since last year's CNY.

----------------------------------------------

It was CNY eve, my family being the eldest would always host my relatives at my place. Particular my dad's side, the china side. Hence, my relatives would all come over. As we are all older now, we usually just sit and chill, if not gamble. I haven't seen Angel in awhile due to Covid. Ever since young, she has been quiet. Like the ice princess. Decently pretty, nice body and soft spoken.

At around 7pm, my cousins have reached my place.

Me: Hello!! Hi Angel! Wah very long never see u, u like become some goddess leh.
Angel: Hello hello, not like u hor become more like dog.

-Angel and I always bicker and disturb each other-

Me: walao eh. ok la next time i be ur dog ok. u ask me do what i do what. but must have treat leh.

Angel: u say one ah. if i call for u u must come ok.

This is when it all started, Angel has never dated her whole life.

During the family gathering:

Relatives: Eh angel how old liao why u still havent find a boyfriend!
Me: must be how she talk la! everytime must shoot people one!
Angel: eh i got say u can talk anot. dogs cannot interfere conversation ah.

I got a lil bit angry and upset and i left the table. When i was leaving, i could see angel getting abit worried as she thought she went overboard.