View Single Post
Old 04-01-2023, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

I would say pre-pandemic, I am quite an expert in Thermae haha! Cos I go to Bangkok 4-5 times a year for at least 4-5 nights in a row and since Nataree closed many years ago, I go to Thermae every night. In my opinion, the percentages of having a SYT, chiobu and giving you good GFE and not demanding more than 2500 baht, is low. Its not impossible, as I have encountered before, but its low. Whenever I find those gems, I will always get their contact and repeat them as much as possible until they disappear from the scene. For me, I go to Thermae because I just want them to come to my room, fuck and go. I don't care for LT because I can fuck twice the most at this age and I don't fancy sharing my bed with another person. So adjust your expectations and find the playground that is suitable for your expectations. These girls from Thermae could jolly well be a car salesgirl who cannot meet her sales target that month as I met before, but there are plenty of them who comes over to Thermae because business at Nana or Cowboy is slow, there are some who comes over from Thaniya Japanese street, some who comes over from the MPs in Soi 24, Soi 50s...Pre pandemic, I have come to a point where I can sit in Thermae from 9pm to 2am and not get a single girl because some days I am just so numb to all these and just want to buy one mineral water and people watch and go back to hotel and sleep.