View Single Post
Old 05-08-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinseeker View Post
so sorry for the delay, had sex-a-thon yesterday, shall post about it another time. anyway, i think the people here are not too supportive about my sharing?

ok, back to the staff on the other level (let's just call her, Mya- real name witheld).

soon as the briefing was over, the group disbanded & i took my time to shutdown my laptop, while i was brainstorming & mumuring to myself about what to do after the dinner. had to plan my route & had to make sure i topped up new 12pack rubber. then i realised i promised to see her after the meeting, cos its already drawing near to dinner time. being quite a perfectionist, i was obviously pissed with myself for not planning things more precise.

[knock knock knock]
me: <still brainstorming & listing my to do list for the night>
mya: ah hem! did u forget something?
me: <without realising it was mya at the door> no, i didnt forget anything, i never.... <looking to the door, i almost choked>
mya: never... forget anything, huh? didnt u say u'd come to me when the briefing is over? <she started to strutt to my seat>
me: <slapped the briefing notes over my "to do" list, and stood up to lean against the wall> obviously, i had some post briefing notes to take, so i dont forget what i've said, to whom i've deligated tasks to, deadlines & checkpoint dates....etc
mya: <leaned close to sniff my neck, her finger scrolled down my sternum down to my abs & stopped right at the belt buckle> i like your cologne, 'pleasure-for men' ya?
me: <smiled & continued to pack up my stuff "actually, is to hide my erection> u're sharp... i'm impressed!
mya: i'll buy dinner if u can tell me, what (fragrance) am i wearing
me: <without turning to face her> that's easy, u're wearing a power business suit today, but you left your blazer at your chair, so now, u're left with a white size 2 or 3 blouse & a skirt, if i'm not mistaken, heels from prada? <stealing a glance & continued to slam my case close> a decent lady like you, i'd presume you'd save your victoria's for special days & not for work..?

<mya chuckling>

mya: I don't even know what brand are my under garments today, but you misunderstood me, i was refering to the perfume i'm wearing today.
me: <astonish> so sorry, i didnt mean to screen your apparel lik that (deep inside, i want to!!)
mya: it's alight, you're cuter than I thought. ok set! dinner on me tonight! i'm heading to the pantry.... catch you later.

watching her strutt her way to the pantry, i was thinking... damn! she seemed a total different person after the ice breaker. nevermind, she's mine tonight. but still not getting enough of seeing her firm rack peeking thru her tight blouse.

carried my stuff & trailed into the pantry....

... to be contined... do hope that more can be supportive & give me some encouragements. (up me please?)
Share la, bro like me got no points how to up you?