View Single Post
Old 15-11-2022, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 532 / Power: 2
junebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of lightjunebaby is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My boring story...

More wild thoughts ran through my head. I remember the blue film had a part where the girl used her mouth on the guy's cock. It was like she was eating a very tasty ice lolly with a creamy centre.

But what the fuck was I doing? I didn't even know this guy well. He didn't know me well either. Yet here I was, his cock in my hands. And he was letting me touch him. For that brief moment, I felt real power, real control over this other human being.

Why didn't he stop me? Perhaps he was enjoying it too. Perhaps he was preparing to go for confession.

For a few minutes I just sat there grabbing his cock, not moving. I squeezed the base and some more liquid oozed out from the tip.

M: What exactly are you doing?

His calm voice snapped me out of it. The sex demon that had suddenly possessed me had been exorcised. I released his cock and he quickly stuffed it back into his briefs and pulled up his berms.

Me: I don't know. Curious?

M: About what?

Me: I never had a boyfriend.

M: I only had a girlfriend for a month.

Me: How far did you go?

M: Erm.

Me: Sex?

M: No. I'm still a virgin.

Me: Then?

M: Probably heavy petting?

Me: What's that?

I went over and patted him on his head. I don't know why I did that.

Me: Like this?

He burst out laughing.

M: It's more like kissing and touching. In certain places.

Me: Oh.

He leaned over and placed his hands on my shoulders. I froze. Part of me wanted to push him away. The other part wanted him to show me what he was talking about.

He moved closer. I could feel his breath on my face. Each exhalation sent shivers down my spine. And the shivers were creeping to the front.

He moved even closer. His hands were still on my shoulders. Why wasn't he touching me anywhere else? In those blue films the guys usually grabbed the girls breasts. Yet he was only on my shoulders, not moving anywhere else. Was I supposed to grab my own breasts? Put his hands on them? I didn't know. I didn't know where to place my hands either, so I just put them on his hips.

I don't know what he was looking at, but he was staring intently into my eyes. For the first time, I realized he had really nice double eyelids. Too bad it was hidden behind his glasses.

I think he was looking for signs of fear. Or maybe he was looking for an invitation. I don't know what I was doing. I was pretty sure he knew what he was doing but he was probably holding back just to see my reaction.

He moved closer. I closed my eyes. I could feel his breath on my cheek.

M: I'm going to kiss you.

I didn't say anything but nodded. I pursed my lips in anticipation but it never came. He gave me a light peck on my left cheek instead.

I was slightly furious. He was toying with me.

Me: What the fuck.

M: Why?

Me: You said you were going to kiss me???

M: I did.

Me: That's not counted.

M: Why not?

Me: Well….

M: Have you been kissed before?

Me: No.

M: Do you want your first kiss to be from me? With me?

Me: Errr.

M: Are you drunk?

M: Close your eyes.

I did.

He kissed me on my right cheek.

Me: Eh!

M: What?

I had enough. I didn't want to play his game.

I grabbed his face and planted my lips on his. They were surprisingly soft. My heart was racing. What was I doing?

It was so wrong, yet it felt so right.

His hands wrapped around me and pulled me closer. I wondered when he would touch me inappropriately.

And that was it. My first kiss was stolen by Mike. Or rather, I gave it to him. Why did I do that? I don't know. But I was a little irritated that I had to be the one to initiate it.

We resumed staring at each other.

I randomly reached out and stroked him again. He flinched. He was still hard. How was that even possible? Didn't it hurt?

M: Why do you keep touching me?

Me: I don't know. Seems like fun. It's still hard.

M: Do you want to go further?

Me: Wow.

I didn't know what to say. I was conflicted. Much as I was enjoying these feelings that I never felt before, I didn't want to start anything I would regret.

M: Well?

M: Ok.

Me: I mean. I need to be more drunk.

I didn't know why I said that.

M: Oh.

Me: I don't really like this drink. Did you get the other?

M: No. I have to go back to get some.

Me: Ok. We can go back.

M: I need to calm down first.

Me: Calm down? Oh.

He was referring to his erection.

Me: Can you calm down faster?

M: Are you in a rush to go further with me?

Damn it. I fell into his trap.

Me: No!

M: It can be faster if you helped you know.

He was definitely teasing me. Taking advantage of my naivety. But I was curious. And my cat wanted to get killed.

Me: How?

M: Your hand?

Me: I don't know how. Can you show me?

Now I was teasing him back. What had gotten into me? I was never like this. I wondered if April was like this with guys.

M: It doesn't work that way. The way I do it is different from how others do it.

Me: Oh. What about my mouth?

I don't know why I asked that. Perhaps I really did watch too many blue films.

Me: I watched a video before, the girl used her mouth.

M: Oh. I don't know. I never experienced that before.

Me: It's not part of heavy petting?

M: Maybe it is, but we never got to that stage.

Me: Oh. But it will help you?

M: Maybe?

Me: Ok.

M: Ok what?

Me: Now I know.

M: Oh.

Me: How long does it take?

M: For?

Me: To go down. To calm down.

M: Erm. Usually when I cum, it will go down.

Me: Do you masturbate a lot?

M: If I admit to that, I have to go for confession again.

Me: So you do la.

M: Yeah.

Me: Does it feel good?

M: Of course it does.

Me: Does it feel good it someone else does it for you?

M: It feels different.

Me: What does the girl feel?

M: I don't know.

Me: I mean if I use my hand. My hand will get tired. Don't think it will feel good. If I use my mouth, my mouth will get tired. No?

M: I guess so?

Me: Isn't the whole point to put your hard thing inside me and make a baby?

M: Yup.

Me: That's where I feel good. I think.

M: Ok. It's gone down.

Me: Huh. How?

M: We probably talked too much about it.

Me: Ok. Let's go get more drinks.

We stood up. I grabbed his hand.

Me: I want to try this relationship thing with you.

Me: I don't know why, but it feels like I've known you forever.

M: Ok.

His fingers interlaced with mine as we walked back to the bungalow.

Boy was April going to be shocked.