View Single Post
Old 09-11-2022, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 949 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok BJ Joints

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max80 View Post
Hi Guys

Just a quick question here - which BJ bar would be best suited if I'm after an experience with little privacy? I've read past FRs that the rooms at 7 Heaven & Woodbar are not fully closed, so it seems like I should visit both these places?

In the past (donkey yrs ago), at some of the BJ bars, you get blown right where you're seated. With the high backed chairs, it's not too visible, but great if you're an exhibitionist. Do they still have this kind of setup around in BKK?

thanks
Plenty of BJ bars you can find on Google. But the post I found were *before covid times. I used them as reference when I was still visiting Thailand frequently before covid. Not sure if the OPs got update them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!