Thread: Bukit Merah
View Single Post
Old 22-09-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawke View Post
I was reluctant to share this but seeing how bad her business is I tot just share and see if it helps.

Second thing, I like her sunshine personality, always smiling when talking and just can feel positive vibes.

Eventually pop GQ, ok this one maybe abit daunting to some, $100 for HJ and auto roam everywhere.

Seeing I like her so far, I took the plunge and try, the most never return again. The whole process was nice, nothing to shout about but nice. I think because of the personality there is good GFE there. When she took off mask, no shock no surprise your chinese gnd looks, not Chio but won’t reject kind. Overall I feel that with her, I’ve been taken care of by her.

Till now it’s my 6th visit and some old bird will know, it become visiting a friend/gf and something in between.

I can only vouch for Lily, never try other and don’t intend to..
Thanks for sharing your FR. MLs are like self-employed businesswoman. Their income is dependent on pricing and overall business proposal. Don't feel sorry for her business. Afterall, she knows she's A cup and yet she set $100 (above market rate) for HJ with roaming. Then complain to you that business is bad.

Don't kenna KC ah. Sometimes it's good to try others so that you don't be too sticky with any ML. Are you addicted to her personality?