View Single Post
Old 04-08-2022, 05:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 21
xlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of lightxlr8 is a glorious beacon of light
Good recommendation- checked out coconut line up this PM and got a nice SYT - new was her name. Really sweet and what she lack in service she made up with a sweet smile and big personality. Maybe 160cm with small A. Ended up HJ. Otw out saw another chio one who is taller. The rest were all smaller size ones. Will rtf next time

=eEconomist;21462766]I went to Coconut last Sunday.

To find the location, you can Line message them in Thai, just do a google translate or you can copy and paste this ที่อยู่ที่ไหน = thee yu tee nai = address where. It simple and they replied me with address and google map. Show to a taxi driver. They will know.
The place is not in Sukhumvit but in Sathorn, that is about 15 mins drive away from Asoke area. Not near BTS or MRT.

Place nice it is a small house, with a few room. Not those big faciful shop. There were 3 girls, all ok. I took the one with with the fairer skin. Here name is Rita.

Comments
Body : 7/10 A to B cup
Looks : 8/10 (typical Thai university student look and feels, like those young chio fair student who you see wearing uniform along the street)
Service : 5/10 (hello is uni student and not pro, cannot expect Nana or Thamae standard)
Price : sorry I cant recall exactly. I think is THB 2500 for 90 mins
Overall experience : different experience and first time I tried student after like 20 years.
RTF : Yes, but next time, I will connect with the mamasan first since I am already is in contact with her via Line. I speak Thai (but cant read and write)[/QUOTE]