View Single Post
Old 17-07-2022, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
this a not bad alternative. but my experience is like a lucky draw.. also communication over LINE can be a bit frustrating ... sometimes the price quoted not what u see on the site. Also kena fly earoplane many times.. never come.. thus waste time also.
All abt fate i guess lol...
You requested outcall from fiwfan? There are some agencies and freelance that do outcalls, but usually they request for deposit unless you are a regular customer. Fiwfan is more for incall, and as Bro Overboard mentioned, if you book through reputable agencies, it is a simple and straight forward process as the admin would reply in english.
Those that have a stable in Sukhkumvit area would be able to reply in english as they have many non-thai customers.

Pricing is usually same as per website. The admin will also confirm the price once you agree to booking. There may be surcharge if you request for special. Also, if the lady profile says they don't take customers of "tool" size 54" and above, i usually avoid booking those. Some agencies may add surcharge if you are tourist and the lady states such conditions. If restriction states 56", the lady and agency would be generally ok with asian chinese/jap/koreans. I've only encountered tourist surcharge for the smaller agencies and those operating outskirts or advertising freelance.

An advice for newbies: Don't ever pay deposit upfront for lady incall. If anyone asks you to do so, skip that agency or freelance. I've mever tried outcall, but would advise not to do the same as well unless you are booking through a reputable agency.