View Single Post
Old 12-07-2022, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 20
ahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to beholdahcai is a splendid one to behold
Re: Creampie from a female perspective?

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
I had the 'fortune' to cum raw in 3 ex-es of mine.

First ex was before I go army, told her I want to lose my virginity and literally had to beg her to fuck with me (i was a noob back then). We end up did raw and cum inside her. She was very pissed when I cum inside her. Few months into my NS, she broke up with me and find another guy.

Second ex was a "zeh zeh" i met on dating app during my 2nd half of NS near ORD period. Met up with her a couple of times, go steady, then plan short holiday to bintan and took her first time (according to her) there. She was 22 and I was 19 but it seem like I more experienced. After shooting my cum in her, the subsequent weeks she was super possessive. Like everyday ask me where I am (even when I incamp). And want to meet me badly for sex / cuddling. Not long after, we broke up because she want to proceed further and I feel too fast for me.

Third ex was during my uni years with another uni mate of mine. We did it in hostel, in hotels, in overseas trips and almost every sex is raw + cum inside. Strangely, she never get pregnant and she wasn't on any medication. Come to think of it, sex with her was the best.
some girl just not easy to get pregnant even though they have regular menses
one of my ex also like that. i cum in her in all kind of position and never get pregnant but the other ex i cum one time and got pregnant.