View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you love Cat III movies?

this movie wasted tonnes of sperm in my youth! i've always been obsessed with christine hung after her turn in the fruit is ripe where she is seducing the boss in the gym, and here her great boobs and pink nips on full display again, i believe in terms of best boobs, christine hung is up there with the best too bad she rarely gets to be the female lead

christine hung
veronica yip
diana pang

and here's another hidden gem (to me at least), cindy yip, or 葉先兒, she acted in various cat 3 movies including the famous jin ping mei 1996 as li ping er she has nice dark chocolate nipples that just makes me go crazy for, go catch her in jin ping mei 1996!