View Single Post
Old 28-05-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 11
arbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of lightarbitrageur is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
Gave up trying to rtm Anyi , she’s just too hot at this moment. Can understand why as she will surely attract bros looking for that young vibes . Saw this xiao xue and I have a feeling her real look will be quite similiar to her photo , so decide to take the chance .

I was very surprise when she gave the address. I was just clearing obstacles to go toilet just few days before! She said she just shifted over. Anyway , she look exactly like the photo , and she was without makeup. I am impressed with girls without makeup as thats show how confident they are with their look . She’s the second one and the first was Anxin ( rtc )

Look : 8.5/10, will be 9 if she make up
Boobs : 34B
Frame : 1.6 , below 50kg
Massage : she tried
Sensual : she was wearing a tight fitting boxer short,was very passionate and she sure like to kiss. Massage ended about 35 mins and I was about to go but she continue to “ flirt “ with me till click ran 55 mins . So she makeup the short massage with the flirting which I am ok actually ha. This reminds me of Annie few years back. Will surely rtm as she’s young and pretty with some naughtiness in her .
Thanks for the FR bro. I also visited Xiao Xue the day before and agreed that she looks similar to the photos posted on her profile page. She just moved to the place. She is indeed naughty and always biting my nipple until i had to stop her due to the pain