View Single Post
Old 24-05-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of
Re: How I got myself with an ex-colleague...

There were 5 stories in this building excluding the rooftop (why did I mention the rooftop? This will come later ) and HR alongside with my server room happens to be at level 2. Probably it was due to staff returning to office from breakfast, the lift was filled rather quickly - when the day starts, it rushes.

Now back to my predicament. While I was glad I did not have to be mildly tempted by her attractive eyes or bosom, she had a nice ass to boot too - and that was the issue. The lift was full and while she could protect her front with the folders, the fact was she was also trying to give some space to the people in front, leaving her ass pressing on me - and I mean on a place which was well, very "convenient". Adding on to the multiple adjustments she had to make, she ended up having to wiggle her ass a couple of times just to get everyone in the lift.

Then came something more irritating - the lift buzzed, seemingly to indicate the maximum weight limit was reached. Most men would want to be in my situation but thinking back I was rather uncomfortable and mildly embarrassed as I could feel my manhood gradually enlarging due to the wiggling.

"You okay ma?" Angelina tilted her head back a little.

What a weird time to ask such a question. "Yes I am okay. Why?"

"No lah I thought you felt uncomfortable."

"You leh?" now was my turn to shoot the question back.

"Later then tell you."

My mind raced a little. What did that mean?????

As moments went by, finally the lift stopped by the second level and both myself and Angelina were about to get out. I swear in that minute it felt like an hour under the hot sun as I perspired profusely.

"Was it that hot?" she asked as we walked through another glass door that led to the main office space.

"The lift was full, and maybe the walking just now, and these files I guess." I snaked my way out. "So...what did you mean just now?"

She stopped at an empty desk and took a short breath. "No lah, just now so many people, at least can hold these folders and block the front mah. But just scared I so heavy keep leaning back on you later you flat lor."

So this was what she meant -.-.

"Ehm...I dunnno you kidding anot lah, you fat den I dunno how many fat ppl need jump off liao."

"Really! See see." she started trying to squeeze some fats off her arms and her hips - the latter action made her handles a little obvious and my mind drifted for half a second.

"No need give me so much info la, you not scared I think you flirting with me?"

"You don't rubbish lah. Married and fat no one except my hub wants." she lifted the folders and was about to continue her walk when she added, "Maybe he got choice he also dun want me."

Huh? What's that to mean? I did not want to pursue too much, but that in itself had another story......for another time.