View Single Post
Old 10-04-2022, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1918 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
To be frank, Everton wasn't playing that good...but Man U was even worst.
You are right, this RR comes in with a load of hot air.....but now fizzles out.
He is hopeless and it is very clear the players do not give two-hoots about him.
Probably Carrick would have gotten more respect.

RR is useless old man, probably even worst than infant OGS.

Let's see what Ten Hag can achieve.
Most of today sunday matches just ended except for the Titanic Liverpool vs Man City match which just started ...some of the relevant results r as follows >>>>>

1) Norwich (bottom team - canaries) defeated fellow relegation strugglers Burnley 2-0

2) Brentford beat top 4 aspirants West Ham (hammers) 2-0 as well

Incidentally they r among the last 5 Red Devils opponents besides the Liverpool vs Arsenal match...at this rate these lazy n useless players r playing I believe they will lose to all 4 of their opponents, including even bottom team Norwich n will prolly end up with 0 points n slide down to maybe 10th or mid-table position by end of season ...the useless manager knowing the problems of the team also cannot do anything to stop the slide...all he knows is to use his big mouth to talk abt wat went wrong during the matches but not knowning how to teach n guide his lazy players to be creative n penetrate opposition defence lines to score goals....talking abt wat went wrong during the match, any sports reporter or even anyone of us can also do ...sigh

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor