View Single Post
Old 24-02-2022, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Siem Reap (Cambodia) Experiences

Going there for the Ang Kor Wat. Been to Cambodia for 3 times never go there how can? Other than that, of course is the night entertainment.

So far I only collect knowledge that there is only one concentrated pub street which tourist and expats go to. That is higher pricing and not so great.

There is this khmer pub street filled with local girls where local go to. The price is cheaper and girls they said more chio but the problem is language barrier. Any senior bro who knows there can guide or anyone can recommend any local guide to show around there.

Also the KTV, so far I only know platinum, Top down, Pattaya (sok san) and Feelings, kerocoles and legacy (this one mentioned by a bro which sounds not bad). Which one is the recommended and which one must avoid as chop carrot. Any local guide for this too???

For massage any places to recommend with spa etc. How local hook up where is the best place?????