View Single Post
Old 25-06-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

I Cum At Dawn

"Just here will do," she said, her hand grasping my kneecap.

I quickly swerved and pulled into the park area, heading around in front chalets resort.

"No, pull over there, it’s better; darker," she said, letting her hand slowly slide up my thigh.

I pulled as instructed by Dawn and slowed the car to a stop. I barely had time to put it in park and set the brake before she began fumbling wildly at my pants. She expertly unfastened my pants and worked on Mr. Willy out from beneath my underwear before he was fully hard.

Without a word, she began stroking him with her hand, occasionally squeezing his shaft and drawing her hand toward his head, milking the pre-cum out of his tiny hole. FUCK! She then ran her fingers through the clear liquid, spreading it lightly over the head of my cock.

Glancing up at me she whispered,

"You want to get sucked?"

I nodded. Quickly she equipped Mr. Willy with a sheath and moved her head down, taking him in her mouth, humming her appreciation for the deed. Continuing to stroke him with her hand, she bobbed her head up and down on him in unison, sucking greedily as she moved.

I then reached over, cupping my hand on one of her breasts. She leaned her body forward and lift her hips upward on the seat, giving me easier access to her body. Her breasts, though firm, were rather sizeable and soft at the same time. Damn in fact it feels so fucking better than natural tits.

I moved my lusty hand to her inner thigh and slowly slid it up under her mini skirt. I moved slowly, anticipating running my hand past her damp panties and dipping my fingers into her pussy as Dawn continued bobbing away, with her oral assault on Mr. Willy.

In a few moments I felt the pressure building from my balls and as she continued her motion on him, she raised my hips, moaned and shot my load into her mouth. I cum at Dawn and she didn't move her mouth away from him, kept on sucking and swallowing till the very last drop out of Mr. Willy’s mouth into the sheath.

Dawn didn't miss a beat on my cock, giving it one last good suck and then sat up, licking her lips as she moved. Damn those eyes!

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888