View Single Post
Old 26-11-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I understand your points. But shaving/waxing can achieve the white tiger effect too and it is reversible. So there is an option to choose to revert back to being hairy. That option is not possible anymore after a few sessions of IPL.

I tried a trial session of IPL 12 days ago. Hair growth now is like 4 days after shaving. The hair growth is very slow and it is not prickly like after shaving. No doubt IPL can achieve permanent effect after a few sessions. Just not ready to make a lifelong choice now. Which is why I am saying (once again) whoever chooses IPL need to consider carefully as after a few sessions, you cannot undo your decision anymore.
Would not disagree with you.
Need to consider carefully.

But if you like me, used to be lots of hair down below and frequently causing:
1. Itch that leads to scratching
2. In turn cause damage to the skin
3. The scratching or fidgeting outdoor is also unsightly.
4. Entangled hairs might also causes pain, especially when it's tangled to the foreskin.
5. Shaving / wax, hair grow is faster, and also prick the skin which again causes itch.

You will appreciate ipl.
Now, all these problems are no more.