View Single Post
Old 08-10-2021, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I went to try 'tiantianhappy0517' as she was highly recommended... Here are the fun facts in a nutshell:
1. Many dishes offered except last page is 'out of stock'
2. Hot Jelly is above market, quoted $100 but negotiable like at the market in Morocco.
3. Then she offered Bean Jelly for $100 but i felt she was very materialistic and her Bean Jelly is good only for a couple of licks but not Crunchy In Mouth.

mostly northern cousins, but those hills are nice, handfull... Limited choices from the south.
Tried once but will not return, not even to the shop because I think other persons offer the same menu at same prices. Try it at your own risk...

PS: Im just cheap, if you come with thick valet and leave with a thin one you might have a good time.
tried this ml at this place. quite a discreet place. ml actually look much prettier than her wechat photos. look like late 20s or early 30s. massage was quite good with some teasing. but when it came to the special part she tried to chop carrot ask for $100, but managed to nego to $60 with roaming. her cup not bad, seems like a B. not a bad place overall but hopefully fellow bros dont spoil them too much.