View Single Post
Old 04-10-2021, 04:19 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 0
Weatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to beholdWeatherman91 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

My virgin post here, please pardon me for my bad expression ability

Add a nice Jiangxi GND babe through the wechat after seeing her posting on facebook. Arrange with her on a late evening and she replied ok to the timing.

Reached her location at TPP on time and went up to 2nd storey with black signage. When she opened the door to welcome me, my heart skips a beat. To my surprise she is much prettier then photo, very polite and endearing when lading me into the room. Another surprise was her massage was good and seriously intense with good strength can also accommodate to your request despite her small body frame. After loosening all my muscles, turn over and have a short chat with her. Was told that she was just here not long ago, was previously in the other spas at the west area. Sensual feeling massage was given after the conversation, feel good at end the session and walk out as a happy man.

Name: LeLe
Look: 8 (Nice Jingxi GND )
Massage:8/10 Good techniques and knows where and how to loosen the muscles
Sensual: 8/10 Good teaser with GFE feel as she is my cup of tea.
Damage: Standard Market rate
RTM: Yes if Vit M allow
Wechat: xiu1190515

Last edited by Weatherman91; 04-10-2021 at 07:01 PM.