View Single Post
Old 29-09-2021, 10:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
There's nothing wrong with saying that an ML is 9/10 if she's really that rating to you, since looks are subjective afterall.

But I believe some here post inflated ratings for their own agenda, be it to be a white knight or to try to get into the ML's good books. I've had ML's asking me to leave a good review for them. (You would be amazed at how many people actually share and translate whatever we say here for them to get on their good side.)

As always, I don't do ML favours by posting good reviews just because they asked, since I believe in having a community that shares genuine reviews (look at FL Dome 2 lol). I only leave favourable reviews if I feel that way, and tend to avoid leaving negative ones unless its getting out of hand (think Tina, whom everyone was calling a SYT hottie with good services)

I think it's fair that people get upset whenthe reality doesn't meet their expectations right? we are paying relatively high prices for these so called "premium" ML's but are getting average looks / services. Imagine expecting to dine at a fancy restaurant on your special ocassion and it turns out to be some shabby food stall.

I guess all I wish is that people would start being honest with their reviews to benefit fellow bros here, instead of the ML's. We are afterall paying our own hard earned money.

Frankly, there's no reason to get so fixated on the rating what individual perceived to be for ML. It is what the ML intrinsic value that truly matters.