Thread: Orchard Towers
View Single Post
Old 11-09-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!
Re: Orchard Towers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rav1sk View Post
Fit Lily frenching game damn power.
Coming back from OT and i have to admit..Fit Lily is amazing. She is a Milf or cougar..either way she is going to be my regular. She is worth the trip.

I went there and i walked straight to level 3. There were 3 MLs who were trying to get me but i was looking around then i saw her. The thai stall is like an alcove so its not that obvious. She was wearing a halter top and tights. Went in straight and went for service.

There were 2 rooms there...one with a table setup and another with just a mattress. i chose the mattress. Stripped and washed me mouth with mouth wash. Then her and when she came in i was happy as hell. Laid her on the bed and ate her out like crazy. she might have fake tits but who cares.

i did 3 ways. Starting with missionary..her on top..did her in the back and finally came hard in missionary. after everything, i was sweating. I left a very happy man. All i can say is "150" extremely well spent.