View Single Post
Old 02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post
U mean they overcharge me?? But I checked with the other patrons n they also paid the same price for a bottle so I guess I wasn't ripped off.....

To be fair, a bottle there is less than $100 so comparatively it is still cheaper than Sg...but my expectations was 1000B coz thats was what my frens paid for a bottle of Red label at RCA last time...So a few hundred diff is ok given Chivas' premium status over Red but was abit taken aback when it cost double the price....Nonetheless, I have not truly explore all most of the clubs in BKK yet so will do more in depth price analysis on my next trip...

Red label of course cheap compare to Chivas la.

Wat u pay is what u get.

Heading to Santika in 2 hours time...

Yesterday party @ RCA Slim. The band not bad. This place still has the groove & the boobs...