View Single Post
Old 22-02-2021, 12:02 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12930 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by protocol View Post
Met Jessica yesterday for evening bonk.
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=711385

This SYT deserves a mention, she has the body of a young Natt Chanapa. Slim built petite fully shaved but natural D cups. Nipples exactly like Natt Chanapa.
When painting her you can feel her hip bones, her body is EXCELLENT.

Service wise excellent, frenching started in shower and didnt stop pretty much, her english is ok, can speak and understand what i wanted. i wanted her to sit on my face so i could eat her and play with her delightful tits. she did just as i asked. Excellent!
i had her solely in cowgirl position so i could see her tits. after first round she gave me a light massage, and i could see her in the mirror of the cupboard, once again the sight of those bouncy tits are heavenly.

RTF aleady booked, at this price she is a steal. Only downside is she wears braces, but to be fair frenching and bbbj all no issue, Solid!
Reminiscing...