View Single Post
Old 20-10-2020, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1019 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manomanomana View Post
I would grade Tina in the rank with Vera (if ya’ll remember this legendary lady, that takes GFE to a new level). Though her GFE might not be as strong, but the urge for a male species to pound her is as strong.

I do believe, likewise for the case of Vera, there will be some lucky bro out there that will eventually unlock the holy grail, to the utmost envy of all mankind, these ladies belongs to the grade where one’s need more than just $$$ to be able to eventually attain nirvana, therefore, happy for those who reach it, keep trying for those who attempted, or attempting, or planning to attempt, to us commoner, it’s just another fairytale in the long history of Sexcapades.
Vera from last time Chewyfruit? She is the best ever in terms of GFE and other areas, and she is not extremely vanilla. Haven't visited Tina before though, my cheonging number forget to extend during the COVID so now cannot visit new MLs liao.

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit