View Single Post
Old 24-08-2020, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcchinese8inch View Post
Hi bro, you have something against freelance isit ? Seem like u hell bend want MW close.

Regardless how much safeentry in place, if really have case, it still going happen. You think public transport all the seats/handler are bacteria free ?

Or you want train to stop operation since its always crowded in confined cabin.

Actually I'm surprise u yet to make the report officially with all your concern lol
I have nothing against FLs and MW hotel bro.

What I am against is the fact that proper health safety measure protocols to facilitate effective contact tracing and regular swab testing are not being enforced with the above.

Also your above analogy is apples and oranges. How can you compare the scandalous situation going on in MW hotel with general public situations?

Furthermore you don't seem to understand the importance of effective contact tracing and regular swab testing where possibility of infection is higher.

As for making a report, that is not my style. But I am sure there are many public eyes reading this thread with great interest.