View Single Post
Old 23-08-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 4
ilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to beholdilovechinesegal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Agreed.

But this changes nothing with respect to what I have said above.

The risk of an asymptomatic case causing a cluster at MW hotel is a real clear and present danger and threat. Made worse by poor heath safety measure protocols,lack of effective intact tracing and no testing of the FLs.
As long no fever then less risk! U want zero corona risk and tat would not happen! Once u go out, u always has risk! I sit a gojek car and i chit chat with the driver and he told biz is so bad that he has to send quarantine clients to hospital check up and etc! Bus and mrt always crowded with peo!

Lift button has been touched by so many peo! U eat hawker u think the fork and spoon super clean! The bowl also has been eaten some small foods from pigeon alrdy! U wan fucking safe then stay at home forever dont come out and be a monk until vaccine come out!