View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 03:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Here’s my fr for +66 stable. First time trying them. Earlier want to try kriss never got chance.

Arrange a tarma session (Kimmie & Kylie) this morning! Special arrangement by +66 to fulfill my fantasy! One or both of them is supposed to be off today but they willing to do a special morning session with me. 815am!

Hope i didn’t mix them up!

Both looks : 7 (wun say very chio but decent, cheerful bubbly character)
Figure : 7 (acceptable, kylie i feel is slightly slimmer as compared to kimmie) both have baby fats.

Kylie seems to speak more english then kimmie.

Session started with a bath with kylie While kimmie wait outside.

Back in the room, kylie gave me a bbbj, skills quite ok. While kimmie is busy frenching me. Sensing i about to come i told Kylie to stop... cap and do the deed first ... kylie ride on top of me after capping me while i continue to french kimmie. Then i signal to go on top of kylie and finish my 1st shot in missionary with kylie.

Took a rest and kylie offer to do some massage and kimmie also join in. Wah first time experience 4 hand massage 5555! I feel kimmie is more skillful in terms of massage... heard a few cracking sound when she massage my back.

Then kimmie as me ready for round 2? So i game on.... this time kylie’s turn to french me while kimmie went down on me doing bj (no bbbj) ...kylie’s frenching got more feel as compared to kimmie. Then kimmie start to ride me... and i change to missionary then doggy but i like cannot come which is normal cos my second time usually last longer. So swop back to kylie and did her cowgirl, missionary and doggy (bed and standing up)... still cannot come and both gals and myself a bit tired especially kylie 5555 ... so kimmie ask me lie down and give me a hj... and magically i cum... but both of them a bit disappointed cos i cum via hj... 5555

Session ended with kimmie now giving me a bath while kylie is resting and catching her breathe 5555.

Overall good experience but a bit pricy as compared to the normal tarma rate by other stables... but what to so i tried ask other stables with the gals available now but none willing to arrange tarma.

Thumbs up to +66 for the kind arrangement! Finally can strike off an item off my bucket list.