View Single Post
Old 07-07-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 4
Jackcarver is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJackcarver is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost virginity to angmo girl

hi bros thx for all your support! next part of the story..

3rd date we go walk walk again. she nothing to suggest, like i said very guai. but i think also nothing much to do outside la. btw this was before covid so can still go out this time though i threw one cheesy line out: i point to her hand and ask, can i hold this for you? inside i also cringe and want to hide face lol. BUT SHE SAID CAN. so we hold hands nonstop for next 1 hr. the whole time my heart pumping like mad and stomach fluttering. later she is the one how?? nothing much else happened but i can feel we are getting more comfortable and relaxed with each other

4th date, her birthday is here. time to put my plan into action. make it or break it lol. she actually not feeling so well, got sinus issue and i think throat itchy. (read: before covid!!) but ok la just carry on. bring her eat pho, not eventful. after lunch bring her to one of those tourist attractions, wont say the details here but she enjoyed it. i went before and thought this is a good idea for a date, guess it really was we walk walk for a bit, hold hands the whole time, take some pictures, this date still quite strong in my memory

after that bring her back to my place for some netflix and chill. we all know where this is headed lool sofa can pull out to a sofabed, we cuddle and watch together. i go a bit lower, put my head on her shoulder. we hold hands. can feel her warmth, my heart start to go faster, but need to sit through 2hrs of movie before i make a move. i actually fell asleep for part of the movie haha. putting the sex thoughts aside, it was actually quite sweet la. just spend time lying next to and holding hands with cute angmo girl, no sex also happy haha.

movie finish i say let's just lie here and chill for a bit can? so we cuddled closer, hold hands, start some eye contact, and i move in closer....