View Single Post
Old 02-07-2020, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 4
micropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to beholdmicropen is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: The time I managed to get a threesome on a gaming platform

Hi guys thanks for support.. this is really once in a lifetime encounter for me.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previously:
Quote:
Originally Posted by micropen View Post
Come 2:30 am on a Friday morning, with my wife facing me sleeping with her beautiful face. I was staring at the ceiling thinking about 小bb.

suddenly my phone vibrates as a whatsapp message comes through.....
The Midnight Toys
The light of my phone dimly illuminated the room we were sleeping. I took a quick glance at my wife to find her still facing me sound asleep. Eagerly I grabbed my phone carefully. I see the notification "1 new message". My heart started racing again hoping it would be 小bb.

as I swiped it was like winning the lottery. i see the text:
"hey there you.. paiseh for the late reply I was busy doing something.. nice to meet you charles hehe~ im jenna "

I don't know but even the text sounds sweet. the way she writes I can still imagine what she sounds like.
Totally ignoring what time it was and with her on my mind the whole night I immediately replied:

"hey thats okay la what you doing up so late? you want to rank?"

Immediately the moment I sent the message I see her online online and the blue ticks came out. I quickly took a quick glance at my wife. shes still sound asleep.

as I see the typing status I wait anxiously...

"umm i was playing with some toys"
"i'm off tomorrow so can relax hehe~
"Okay can! See you inside"

at the time I had no idea what she meant by playing with some toys. Isn't she a bit old to be playing with toys so I tried to clarify casually.

"Oh really? so good ah"
"what do you work as? and what toys?"

at this point I have totally forgotten about starting the game to play with her and just wanted to find out more about her. after all it was on my mind for the past 6-8 hours.. and as i look back now she did too :P

"Oh i'm a school teacher assistant WBU?"
"oh just some things i have"

teacher assistant and syt cfm looks, I suddenly felt a little bit flustered in my groin area. somehow I found it kind of hot. those school kids damn lucky.

She was still ambiguous about the toy thing at the time I was still confused.
i proceeded to reply

"I work in IT but your job sounds more fun"
This was my sly attempt to show off that i'm smart but at the same time compliment her on career field.

she then replied instantly
"wow you must be smart huh~"
"my job is boringjust look after the little kids bring them to toilet handle reception"

at this point i realized she wasn't a secondary school teacher. seems like she was kindergarten teacher of sorts.
I tried to confirm by replying:

"oh take them to toilet? they must be really young, you must be good with kids huh"

she promptly replied:
"yeah sometimes bring them go toilet must help them shake shake after peeing"

for some reason after she said this I was thinking to myself. shit I wish she could also help me shake shake. I could only imagine if her hands were as chio as her face she could give one of the best HJ.

after these thoughts I was a bit more heated up and started throw some less than ideal naughty jokes at her.

"Seems like you're pretty good at shaking"
The moment I sent it immediately felt like a dumbass. she knew i was married and I just started indirectly flirting with her. I tried to delete/recall message but she already saw it the moment it sent.
I was hot, flustered, embarrassed and intrigued all at the same time. a bit too many feelings to have in a 5 min convo at 2:30 am on a friday morning tbh.

for about a minute i didnt see any activity although she was online. did she find me weird? too forward? my mind was racing.
at 2:36 i see her typing..

"hehe you're quite raunchy huh~ i try my best but during this covid19 no one to shake"

and just like that i knew she was a syt with commando attitude. suddenly the topic switch from a casual chat to something a bit more lustful.

before i could even start to reply i see her typing again:

"so I have no choice but to play with my toys"
and moments after she sent me a image... my jaw instantly dropped...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
those of you who wants to see the 5 min convo without my stupid commentary please click here.
lastly please rate the thread so I know if its boring for you guys or not. to me it was a new experience..

Last edited by micropen; 07-07-2020 at 02:30 PM.