View Single Post
Old 25-06-2020, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 4
Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!Clairefy1980 is one of the Best!
Re: i saw my lesbian ex, and i recalled about the my past

It was March when i transferred, it was shortly after the march holiday, and it was my 'O' level year. Soon later i was under the lime light as alot of sec 4/5 guys started to pass me their organiser to fill up my details. (back then no hp no pager no irc)

The school is fine, just full of liondance gangster, as lion dance was a eca there. I promised my mum to study hard, therefore i try not to interact with guys so often, and im from girls school, i do not know how to handle them either.

I blend into the school quite well, and soon i got a very nice study clique, as well as a few suitors. Everytime i will receive love letters which was placed on my table.

YG approached me one day, he is a sec 5 student, handsome and was in the national basketball team, he will often hit me up during recess and after school. I agreed to join them at their class chalet during the june holiday.

It was their chalet, i brought along a few of my female classmates with me. We had fun bbq-ing, card games, and it was a pretty big group and we created alot of noise in that small chalet...

Most of the sec5 peeps left, leaving me with YG and his gang, with my female classmates.... And we were playing the most popular game in my schooldays, truth or dare.