Thread: GE coming
View Single Post
Old 14-06-2020, 09:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 354 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4223 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GE coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
I am just being frank. 23% of chinese Msian voted against UMNO. It wont help much unless majority Malays follow suit. The latter, 68%, did it last GE. It created a Malay tsunami they called it. The rest is history. Now coming back to sillyporean Mandarin speaking chinese, 80% of kiasi kiasu peasants. 80% is a very big number. Chinese can create a huge tsunami. Dont u tink so? 20% minorities cant even create a ripple. Btw i am also a Chinese.
the people are unhappy, but not unhappy enough to vote the ruling party out

is the ruling party stupid enough to cause so much unhappiness that the people will vote against them? do they want to repeat what happened in 2011? over the years, how many foreigners converted citizenship and they dare to vote against the ruling party?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk