View Single Post
Old 29-04-2020, 01:22 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3263 / Power: 18
XiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoChun77 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FB Exchange Contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert1234 View Post
Closed. Thanks Duffy and James for your genuine trades. Good luck with your milfs.

To genuine bros seeking trades, be very careful even with seasoned forum users. Met one who just bulldozed his way trying to cherry pick. He reached out to me and I gave the benefit of the doubt and took the first step to share my list and info, after that provided 2 contacts and apparently he had up them. It was just one sided sharing of info from me and when i try to ask for him to start sharing also, he accused me of recycling contacts and trying to pick up a fight, like i owe him like that.
Sound like sumone with the nick starting au?