View Single Post
Old 24-03-2020, 10:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p...&postcount=611

In event of 大灾难 in Thailand till you (Singaporean) and your family (Thai wife/kids) need to run road back to Singapore? It be a good idea to ensure they have all the necessary visa/pass first on standby.
seriously i dont see the need to run back to singapore..
just stay put, stay at home, social distancing till the problem cease down..
in anyway, if we as foreigners has all the proper doc n medical insurance, we are all good to still stay in Thailand.
Private hospital in Thailand still much better than hospitals in SG and even need to top up cash, the cost still a fraction of what we will be paying in SG.

an export country lockdown vs an importing country lockdown..
Of cos i would want to stay in a exporting country..
Dont need to worry about food and daily use stuffs...Those panic buyers in exporting country are those with water in brains..

Also this crisis should teach them the importance of self sufficent farming..
for those have land and just grow one cash crops, are those waiting to die during crisis..
advice to those guys who have thai wife here...save some money, buy some land in some provinces. do the self sufficent farming..you will not regret it..

In peace time, extra crops n poultry n fishes can be sold in the local markets..can have some single small hut rented out for farm stay too during peace time for extra income..
things to note, not forget use mostly solar panels for electricity. the surplus electricity still can sell back to the gov for another form of extra income..
water can use underground water.
you will be totally or at least 95% self independence ..

I'M CIM KING