Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hickory2 View Post
Tried Linda for the first time today. Body wasn't great but JSP is all GILFS so she's actually not bad but in terms of face, I think she's the prettiest face there, a bit cfm look too.

Decent comfortable massage and her BJ was really good. Slow, sensual, will lick your balls. I especially love the way when she pulls up, she will suck a little harder when she reaches the head. With eye contct too.

However a big turn off is her breath smells. Don't know maybe she just ate a pungent Thai dish or smthg but was pumping her in missionary and she will breathe out that smell to my face.

Smthg I want to ask bros here, damage was 60 all in. Is that reasonable for JSP? I only tried full with Ivy so I gave offered roughly when she asked but she sounded disappointed with my offer. Still served me nicely though.
Nowadays, business is so bad because of COVID-19

I do not know why they are still disappointed with what is given to them

They jolly well know the market rate.