Old 29-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
boboho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 💞Sensual Lynn💞

This is my second booking with Lynn the Queen.
Managed to secure a good 5 stars hotel on the fourth day of CNY so proceed to book her for 2 hours session.
I was waiting for her at the lobby while texting her, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and gave me a small hug from behind! I was shocked till I turn my head back.. it was her!
Gave me a cheeky smile..she was dressed in 1 piece office lady wear in grey color as per my request. Her small frame really looked like 1 of my female colleagues at the office.
After a small talk, we proceed to the room. Was standing behind her inside the lift with crowded ppl. Can see clearly the sexy black lacey strap on her shoulder and It is an instant turn on. I can feel that I start erected and touch her butt! I saw the cheeky smile again from the reflection of the mirror of inside the lift and she slowly groped my crotch! Luckily no one saw that.

Reached the room and had a rest and small talk, yes this lady is your buddy that you can talk with any topics. I proceed to shower as she has done it before meet me. Came out from the bathroom I saw her kneeled on the bed back face me and ask me to help her zipped down the dress while she hold her hair. That was the best part..feel like unboxing my present!
Slowly I pulled down the zip revealed the smooth skin wrap in black lacey lingerie and the g-string. The euphoria has reached my head level! Put the lotions on my palms and give her a massage slowly from neck down to the back ..unclipped the hook...down to the butt cheek area... slipped my hand in between the g string strap... slowly massage and move to the inner area... I can feel she started to breathe heavily and soft moan. Slowly removed her dress and suddenly she turned on me and pushed me to the bed...pulled out my bath towel, asked me to relax and closed my eyes. Within minutes, i was surrendered by her signature ABC move.. again. All the pressure and stress from work was relieved perfectly. Cuddling with her while having a chat. She was so easy to break the ice, a very bubbly and loving lady to talk to indeed. That day she hurt her back due to one customer mistreat her. I offered to massage her but she politely declined as i am the customer and she should massage me instead. I was dozed off after she gave me a very good massage and the time has passed. She never complained any single time and not a time watcher at all. In fact, she let me sleep for a while. Feel very bad as I have exceeded the time close to 20 mins.

A very good and memorable session indeed. Please treat her good guys. As she really deserves it with her excellent service. Just tell her your needs, fetish or sexual fantasy. She surely tries her best to fulfill it. She totally transforms from lovely bubbly lady to beast mode hungry queen once the action start!

Thank you Lynn! And I think I am gonna see you soon again.