View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
all these WLs post things on their moments for a reason.

lest not forget, they are using their working wechat and not their personal one.

recall this mini saga early mid year on that marathon queen...always post those running pics here n there...in the end snag one rich daddy which sponsor her the run n stay in mbs....probably a trip too.

but backfire gao gao coz a marathon pic was posted here....immediately she play victim card say running is her personal interest and blah blah blah.

my question to her is....if you deemed personal, why post your "personal interest" in your working wechat account???

makes no sense.
Hahaha that was indeed quite a funny turn of events.

Anyway, back to hunting now. Xue ER still my babe. Rui Rui has increased in priority. Tang Tang still in there because of her awesome bbbj skills. And Zu Er has become a welcome sunshine in the mix. Ling Long back in the hit list.