Thread: L18H44B Hotel
View Single Post
Old 17-10-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future
Re: L18H44B Hotel

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Bro u very patient lol...
Usually first time go no frenching then I definitely wun rtf liao
GL too many choices
Haha thought with each session things will get better but naive la. There's no progression only regression in geylang, cause once the girls know you are their regular they are complacent. But go downstairs still need to press good review lol.

Yeah looking around for a new squeeze. 1832 got some new faces look quite promising, but the botak OKT with the glasses still fucked up lol. Either that or go back to my 1217 regular which i ditched for 111

went to 1612 cat150 to wash away my 111 gongtao, look for AP Tingting but it was disappointing, take off clothes liao revealed baby elephant, stretchmarks all over her tits but she really put in effort, can't fault her in that dept.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Dome1 alot of retarded OKT lately make my blood boil...
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtouch View Post
Pity to hear that. But we are now all older, wiser, and know which ones to avoid.
Can't trust the Great Bonks thread FRs, so many new accounts writing FRs, some even write great FRs for girls that have multiple bad FRs for bait & switching. That's why I still prefer cat50. WYSIWYG. Also don't need to go through all the shit screening and vetting via msging app or put up with okt that never reply.