View Single Post
Old 27-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 19
Yomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to beholdYomun aka Vin is a splendid one to behold
Re: thai baht rate update

Quote:
Originally Posted by BkkResident View Post

Only thing is i do not go agogo/MPs for bonks since there are other ways to find bonks. I personally do not like paid sex since the feeling is abit weird for me. That is why i saved the money on bonking.I rather spend time romancing a girl from Gclub/discos/pubs and the feeling of sex is alot more different than making love with a WL.
Bro, that is why I always want to learn from you.... I also dont like to go for paid sex, so save money there liao... However, go to pub/ disco romance pooying, actually cost more to me lor...imagine open bottle already cost how much....can't be i just stand there with orange juice in my hand to sian the girls right? also must treat the girls drink right? also must show off to the girls right..... too bad I not yandao or smooth talker as you, girls treat you drinks instead....

can teach me how to save money on romancing pooying or not? got time ask bro anson along...can teach us both lah...haha