View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Men accidental flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattalku View Post
not accidental, very very on purpose. First time so daring.

in TW for biz trip, then got a corner room at the hotel i stayed in.
The windows are full length windows that are quite wide and facing the streets down below. opposite to the left is also an office building with residential lodging on the top few floors.
I was allocated the 6th storey, and there is a night market about 200m away.
I could see into the office building but not a lot of staff unfortunately.
Cannot see my room straight from the night market but the foot traffic for people going to and from the night market is quite a lot at night.
Strip naked and stand in front of the window and pcc for quite some time.
Wanna come liao stop stroking, calm down liao then continue. lasted about 2 hours during the day when the streets are not that active yet (night market not open yet) and then about 1 hour at night after night market open.

basically was naked all the time in the room even when i not standing in front of the window. like i said, i first time being an exhibitionist and its damn exciting.
then the top floor residents (2 ladies, one older one younger) also came out at about 6pm and stood at their balcony to call someone on their phone, but they didnt look at my room direction.
I think the hotel windows is like slightly one way mirror thats why in the day outside cant see anything inside... very wasted...
at night definitely can see in though. next time hope to get lower levels.

Any exhibitionists, espeically ladies, please feel free to pm me! just starting out and keen to explore more!
some thing diff to read from non related subject TS explaining his self masturbation?