Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
Sorry for the late reply.. Just saw this message.. Alamak.. And I want to laugh again, wahahahaha sorry can’t help it

Mr Baotohk.. Thats why I say you are stupid and an idiot hahaha.. You don’t even know to differentiate between a real and a fake FR alamak.. Yet you still want to kay poh, kay kiang and act clever.. If just by looking at the profile then you say people is clone, FR is fake just shows how stupid and naive you are.. No wonder you always go around and say so many clones here there everywhere etc actually you really know nothing just only know how to see profile or whether it is new account, moderation account or maybe how many posts izzit huh hahaha.. You really look down on the intelligence of the brothers in this forum and the OKTs here.. A real fake FR leaves no traces on its profile wan.. You have no idea how professional FR writers work.. it’s other things that reveal it not such simple crap stuff please alamak.. You still have a long way to learn brother.. So before that please don’t go around talking like what you say is really true like that.. Alamak I see already I really want to laugh siah hahaha.. what speak the truth and only the truth can set you free.. LJ lah.. You are not good enough yet to say such a statement so please don’t say it.. Hahahaha..

A real fake FR = a smart moron like you. SO you are writing a fake fake or real real one?
Not going to waste time with you. OKT like you speaks alike since scums are usually uneducated and illiterate.

Good luck with your cursed life.