View Single Post
Old 06-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

How you know have recent raids?

btw I tried her before. Yes she rush but she rush me in a horny way to cum faster when at doggy position.

But is ok. My meat can be your poison. Try other lower range. Maybe not so heart pain for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G4R888 View Post
Margie Soi 69
Usually don't write bad reviews as don't want to break rice bowl. But this one should be told to bros here as a warning. Horrible attitude, if not happy then don't sell lah. Pay money to see her black face. She's not fat, but definately not small size or slim like in photos posted. Huge birth scar on tummy. Boobs are huge but very bad boob job, ugly and hard. Very rushing and extremely commercial experience. Always messaging or playing on phone.

Room: Cheap hotel in G area, didn't feel safe especially with the recent raids.

RTF: Definately no! Much better choice out there at this price.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 06-07-2019 at 11:34 PM.